ON THE PROBLEM OF DEVELOPING STUDENTS' WRITING SKILLS
Nowadays, learning to write is becoming more necessary due to the advent of opportunities to travel, work in foreign companies, participate in international conferences and communicate via the Internet, which requires the ability to express thoughts and ideas in writing. In order to do this wisely, it is necessary to master the basics of the composition, know the stylistic features and follow certain rules of writing organization. At school, this process is not given due attention to, which leads to the appearance of errors of various kinds. These factors determined the relevance of our research.
2. Кунанбаева, С.С. Теория и практика современного иноязычного образования. Алматы, 2010. – 340с.
3. Гальскова, Н.Д. Теория обучения иностранным языкам: лингводидактика и методика / Н.Д. Гальскова, Н.И. Гез. – М. : Академия, 2005. – 336 с.
4. Соловова, Е.Н. Методика обучения иностранным языкам: базовый курс лекций / Е.Н. Соловова. – М.: Просвещение, 2002. – 239 с.
A work licensed in this way allows the following:
1. The freedom to use and perform the work: The licensee must be allowed to make any use, private or public, of the work.
2. The freedom to study the work and apply the information: The licensee must be allowed to examine the work and to use the knowledge gained from the work in any way. The license may not, for example, restrict "reverse engineering."
2. The freedom to redistribute copies: Copies may be sold, swapped or given away for free, in the same form as the original.