"EFFECTS OF COVID-19 ON SKIN CONDITION"
This article provides general information about skin lesions in COVID-19, provides detailed information about the elements of the rash, stages of severity and course. Examples of skin changes during coronavirus infection are given, the most common dermatoses are divided into groups. A skin rash in the presence of this infection can appear in people of any age, and moreover, it can worsen and complicate the course of the primary skin process.
2. Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet. 2020;395:507-13.
3. Guan W-J, Ni Z-Y, Hu Y, et al. Clinical characteristics of 2019 novel coronavirus infection in China. https://www.naturalnews.com/fi les/Clinical-characteristics-of-2019-novel-coronavirus-infection- in-China.pdf.
4. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020;395:497-506.
5. Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, et al. First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States. N Engl J Med. 2020; Mar 5;382(10):929-936.
6. Han, C., Duan С., Zhang S. Digestive Symptoms in COVID-19 Patients with Mild Disease +996 552 (707) 92-45-82
7. Плавунов Н.Ф., Кадышев В.А., Сидоров А.М., Проскурина Л.Н., Гончарова Н.А. Кожные проявления у пациентов с COVID-19 в практике скорой и неотложной медицинской помощи. Архивъ внутренней медицины. 2020;10(3):223-229. https://doi.org/10.20514/2226-67
A work licensed in this way allows the following:
1. The freedom to use and perform the work: The licensee must be allowed to make any use, private or public, of the work.
2. The freedom to study the work and apply the information: The licensee must be allowed to examine the work and to use the knowledge gained from the work in any way. The license may not, for example, restrict "reverse engineering."
2. The freedom to redistribute copies: Copies may be sold, swapped or given away for free, in the same form as the original.