CHANGE OF THROMBIN TIME IN ORGANS AND TISSUES OF OLFACTOR BULBECTOMATED ANIMALS
Goal. To find out experimentally the influence of olfactory, epiphyseal disorders on the indicators of the hemocoagulation process.
Method. Thrombin time was determined using the Sirmai (2005) method in liver, spleen, brain, kidney, skeletal and heart muscle tissues. The procedure for taking and processing tissues to determine thrombin time was carried out according to the Vorobyov (2005) method.
Physical activity was determined by swimming the pups for 5 and 20 minutes. Dereception of the olfactory bulb was performed by the method of A. D. Pogrebkova (1965), the epiphysis was removed by the method of D. M. Aulov (1969).
The results of the study were statistically processed (Asatiani, 1965; Lakin, 1980).
Result. Analysis of the obtained data reveals that the mechanism of interaction and the effect on the coagulation system in animals is regulated by Central mechanisms and the epiphyseal-hypothalamic-pituitaryadrenal sitsem.
The effect of physical activity on thrombin time depends on its duration, the age of the animals, and the experimental conditions.
Conclusions. 1. the Epiphysis is one of the important factors in the neurohormonal regulation of blood hemostatic potential. In epiphysectomized animals, the thrombin time is shortened.
- the mechanism of the coagulation system depends on the starting and correcting effects of sensory and neuroendocrine links of the Central nervous system.
- Physical activity changes the rate of hemocoagulation at the organ-tissue level, depending on the intensity and duration of motor activity of the animal.
- Changes in thrombin time under various experimental conditions indicate the activation of a General nonspecific adaptation syndrome that stabilizes the homeostatic and hemostatic balance at the organ-tissue level.
2. Мадатова В.М и др. Влияние физической нагрузки на время свертывания крови. Конф. посв. 85-лет. со дня рожд. Г.А.Алиева, 25-26 апреля, Баку, 2008
3. Мадатова В.М. Изменение функционального состояния гемокоагуляции при ингибировании и активировании мелатонинобразовательной функции эпифиза//Вестник науки и образования №11(89). Часть 1. 2020. с.6-9
4. Madatova V.M. The influence of progesterone to the coagulation of blood at the epyphysectomy animals// European Science and Technology// December 24th-25th, 2014. Vol.I, pp.67-69