ART-TECHNOLOGIES IN CAREER GUIDANCE WORK AMONG NINTH GRADE STUDENTS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF MBOU PROVOLOCHENSKAYA OSH VILLAGE VILYA, NIZHNY NOVGOROD REGION)
The article is devoted to a topical topic today - art technology in career guidance work among ninth grade students. The authors reveal the concept of "art therapy", its main forms and methods. Particular attention is paid to working with school graduates on the optional course "Way to Life", which is aimed at educating parents, so that ninth-graders make the right choice of their future profession, through the use of music therapy, isotherapy, collage therapy, phototherapy, film therapy, art therapeutic trainings.
The authors come to the conclusion that the use of art therapy methods in working with high school students allows you to strengthen relationships between parents and reveal some talents; these methods teach self-regulation skills and improve communication skills and emotional intelligence.
2. Копытин А.И., Свистовская Е.Е. Арттерапия детей и подростков. - Когито-Центр, 2014. – 197с.
3. Копытин А.И. Методы арт-терапии в преодолении последствий травматического стресса. – М.: Когито-Центр, 2014. – 208 с.
4. Михаил Лабковский / Хочу и буду: Принять себя, полюбить жизнь и стать счастливым. – 2-е изд. – М.: Альпина Паблишер, 2020. – 320 с.
A work licensed in this way allows the following:
1. The freedom to use and perform the work: The licensee must be allowed to make any use, private or public, of the work.
2. The freedom to study the work and apply the information: The licensee must be allowed to examine the work and to use the knowledge gained from the work in any way. The license may not, for example, restrict "reverse engineering."
2. The freedom to redistribute copies: Copies may be sold, swapped or given away for free, in the same form as the original.